Tags on: , ,

JADEN SMITH: THE DRE PARKER ON KARATE KID 2010

Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan Played together on Karate Kid 2010

In 2008, it was announced that Will Smith had arranged for his son to play the title role in The Karate Kid (2010), a remake of the 1984 film, Kung Fu Kid. This remaked “Kung Fu Kid” is set for a June 11, 2010 release. His father is expected to produce the film. His mother, Jada Pinkett Smith, was to appear as his on-screen mother in the film, but that role went to Oscar-nominee Taraji P. Henson. Smith collaborated with Canadian singer Justin Bieber for the theme song of Karate Kid, "Never Say Never".

8-year-old Jaden Smith plays 5-year-old Chris Jr. in The Pursuit of Happyness. This is Jaden's big screen debut, and he says "it was cool" working with his dad.
Jaden Smith Biographies, by Robbie Rogers

His film debut in the 2006 film was The Pursuit of Happyness as Christopher, the son of Will Smith's character, Chris Gardner. Jaden presented the awards for the Best Animated Short and the Best Live Action Short with acting nominee Abigail Breslin At the 79th Academy Awards, At the 2007 MTV Movie Awards, Smith won the award for the Best Breakthrough Performance Jaden can also be seen in Alicia Keys' video for the single "Superwoman", along with his mother.


Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith, Willow Smith, Jaden Smith, Jackie Chan and Trey Smith at the Los Angeles premiere of The Karate Kid 2010.
The Karate Kid (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) (2010)

Jaden Christopher Syre Smith is an American child actor, who was born in Malibu, California on July 8, 1998. His parent is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. Both are of African-American, West Indian, Creole, and Portuguese Jewish ancestry. Trey Smith is hie brother and Willow,smith is his younger sister. Smith, along with his sister, Willow, are youth ambassadors for Project Zambia in conjunction with the Hasbro corporation-which helps children orphaned by AIDS in Africa.

48 Sweet Notes:

  1. Some people its look like cannot accept this new version of Karate Kid 2010, For some who cannot relate to a new approach to an old classic should not do reviews. I found that this was a great representation to the original movie. Before watching I was thinking that the cast was bad, but I'm wrong, Jaden Smith was good actor, he played Dre Parker very excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this new movie of karate kid shows that we can bring past movies to present and show them again as they really are ; they really made a good job congratulations!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend codee jones is just obbsessed with you and she said that you 2 will be the perfect couple when she is 12 now she is 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. he its me again the one who has the friend and anyways i just got off the phone with her and wait byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love dkarate kid!!!!! t's the best movie ever!! ily jaden smith!! i wish i could go out with u some day !!! lol:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is such a sucessful actor and he was so so cute in karate kid

    ReplyDelete
  7. stefany hilario palominoJuly 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM

    yo quisiera ser actriz mi nombre es stefany y me gusta muchisimo las movies kisiera ser actriz si pueden ayudenme ja enserio es vergonsozo decirlo pero que inporta will smith io se k tu as trabajado mucho para llegar hacer un actor para eres muy famoso al igual que tu hijo jaden smith gracias

    ReplyDelete
  8. marie faith orencioJuly 27, 2010 at 3:27 AM

    always do your best and God will do the rest...
    stay cool and nice. your always be my #1 idol j-smith

    (marie faith orencio)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bonne jour jaden mon non et sarah j ame beaucoup
    karate kid! ses le plus bonne fmil au monde et assu j aime beaucoup,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i love
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like how jaden smith preformed it was so good i told him happy birth on facebook on his fan page im twelve too but congratulations jaden mr movie star by the support of me n my famliy we love u n good action in the movies i like ur abbs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaden played Dre Parker realy good.I also think he's super cute.And I loved the music video "Never say Never".Here is a secret of mine...I'd prefer going out with Jaden than Justin Bieber.No hard feelings Justin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. he's mine biatchs;-)<3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the movies excellent its prpbably 1 of my favourites and Jaden Smith is just amazing and fit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hes so cool inih?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey jaden me n my sister are so in love with u n u did so good on the movie im so proud of u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi jaden smith im a boy and i have plats as well i love them and could u ask ur dad to let me be on one of his shows in the futer im a fan please see me at my school im 11 my school name is john loughborough in tottemham in london plz ask ur dad

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this movie a lot. Not only is the acting very good, it also shows China very ell. A very good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. excellent movie
    nd jadens gd for a boi to do gymnastic stuff

    ReplyDelete
  19. kanami gd sang inyo nga movie ah....type gid yah sang mubeeerzz.
    --mubeeerzz frm tacurong city,philippines



    your movie is very nice,mubeeerzz love it a lot...

    chuuuuuyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. jaden ur a great acter.love u

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWESOMEE... very nice movieee.... love u Jaden and jacky

    ReplyDelete
  22. jadensmith you are very hot

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVEEEE JADEN SMITH AND I LOVE JACKIE CHAN SOOOOOOO MUCH. i adored them in karate kid, and it is my favourite movie ever. ive watched it ten times in a roooow. (L) keep working hard guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love you jaden smith and the karate kid is the best movie i watched do you have a grilfriand

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Jaden Smith we have almost the same bday his is july 8th 1998 mine is july 19th 1998 you aree soo cute and ii luved karate kid it wass funny and you are very funny too good job and luv youu!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi! am zara and i have twelve years karate kid is the best movie and i love Jaden Smith because is cut and her hair too :D my wish is know Jaden Smith i love Jaden Smith :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. and Jaden Smith is also very very very good at singing and dancing all love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. you see right thru me

    ReplyDelete
  29. Boy cat, I'm Brasil

    Ane

    I lOVE yOU

    ReplyDelete
  30. while seeing them i miss my dad..i wanna hug my dad but he is nomore

    ReplyDelete
  31. jaden I have to say,you make me wish I was FAMOUS and you are the type of guy I can chii out with.peace o.u.t.

    ReplyDelete
  32. how nice boy your so cute

    ReplyDelete
  33. jaden smith you are so cute can. willow keep whiping your hair rocking swagger jaden yor soooooooooooooooooooo hot im steaming.luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  34. omg jaden u r soooooooooooooooooo hot i luv u i really want to meet u

    ReplyDelete
  35. some people keep saying JS is going to h3ll

    ReplyDelete
  36. JADEN SMITH IS MINE!
    I LOVE YOU <3
    - Guðrún Jóna <3
    Call me 6942715 I'm from Iceland, you have to pick some numbers before you pick my phonenumber in :-D

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://www.facebook.com/Gudrunjonabesta <3
    that's me :)
    I just in love not crazy <3

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jaden Smith I love you with all my heart.In the Karate Kid movie when i set my eyes on you i knew you were the right person for me.Do you have a girlfriend?If yes then i am disappointed in you.If no then i am the rightful person to be your girlfriend.I dream of you everyday.Big kisses to you my Romeo.Bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  39. Jaden Smith i LOVE YOU!!!!!!i want you to marry me when i grow up!!!!!!i am 10 years old and you are turning 12!!!Not to bad right!!!!!right now your 11 years old!!!!i love you and don't forget that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love you Jaden Smith...and especially your karate kid movie. Nice job. I hope to meet you one of these days. Im one of your great fans....Love you very much....I like your pictures you have posted on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  41. jaden smith is the hottest actor/rapper in the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jaden don,nt mind da HaterZ


    UR SEXY <3

    ReplyDelete
  43. JADEN


    U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO X1010101010110101 SEXY

    ReplyDelete

 
Live Your Life © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters