Tags on:

MOTHERS' DAY WITH ANGELINA JOLIE



ANGELINA JOLIE is the hottest mum in showbiz, according to a new online poll. She is also a happiest mother in her life, such as she stated:
“I’ve been lucky to have a great career and a lot of success. But I wake up every day just the happiest mommy. I’m so lucky, and I don’t want to miss school lunches and things like that. The greatest thing about being an actor is I can play post office really, really well with the children. And restaurant, I’m great at.”
Their kids are Maddox Chivan (Mad), 7; Pax Thien (Pax), 5; Zahara Marley (Zee-Zee), 4; Shiloh Nouvel, 2 ½; and fraternal twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Léon, 6 ½-months.
They are all such a beautiful family.


0 Sweet Notes:

Post a Comment

 
Live Your Life © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters