Tags on: ,

SCAM MAILS



I often receive these scam mails. The motives are lottery winning on any kinds of promo and the help asking by someone because he or she gets the big problem with her/his family, such as step brothers/sisters, the family of her former husband, etc. In this case, usually the sender will give long description about her/his wealth and so on. If I replied them, then they will give some clues that I should do, in turn, the end of story is they would like me to transfer amount of money to some place, such as financial corporations. If I do not transfer the amount of money, so I could not get my rewards or I could not help "someone who need help in saving her/his wealth".
I can't tell more but I ever replied one of them when I got it in my first time. But after that, I never been willing to reply this kind of mails. Above are three of them that I've received recently. Click them to enlarge.

1 Sweet Notes:

 
Live Your Life © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters