Tags on: ,

HAI, WHO KNOWS ABOUT HOW TO REDEEM THIS PAYMENT....

Click the picture to enlarge it

I ever posted about this site, Aglocomails.com on December 2008. I wrote about some benefits that we could get if we join this site, and above is my last account position. But, now, I get difficulty about how to redeem my payment, because I have got the minimum payout that has been determined, that is $ 20,000. Actually, before this is happened, I have been surfing about the position and the condition of this site. And there are many opinion about this site, and major of them said that this aglocomails is scam. But, I think I just try my luckyness. So, I continue to read many mails that were sent to me. And, when I have got the minimum pay out, I contact them about how to redeem it, but none of their responses come to me. So, who can clarify this condition...?



0 Sweet Notes:

Post a Comment

 
Live Your Life © 2012 | Designed by Canvas Art, in collaboration with Business Listings , Radio stations and Corporate Office Headquarters